Experience – 2+years work experience in Project Analysis and Management.
Expertise skill sets are like Project Scope Analysis, Prepare Presentation of Scope of Work (SOW), SRS, FRS, DFD, and Project Planning, Time Estimation, Cost Estimation, Resource Allocation and Management, Risk Management, Conflict Management, Project Management, Team Co-ordination and Client Communication etc.
- Coordinate internal resources and PM for the flawless execution of projects.
- Knowledge of system development lifecycle used for the development of new systems and enhancements to existing information systems.
- Ensure that assigned projects are delivered within scope.
- Collect project requirements and transform it into projects pipeline.
- Work with team on project work to keep project going according to schedule.
- Communicate to the PM changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Based on confirmed scope and requirements translate them into tasks, schedule and assign tasks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Close project and documentation, pass project deliverable to operations.
- Overview of all completed tasks.
- Experience in Wire-Framing and scope development.
- Ability to communicate effectively