Law firms have a way out of everything but the sad fact is that marketing is one place where they can never afford to compromise. Digital marketing has made it possible for a law firm of every scale to reach lots of clients very quickly. Law firm PPC can be a huge hassle and it is best to just leave it to the professionals. In the hands of amateurs, it can be quite expensive and wasteful.
The biggest place where law firms foul up on online marketing is by thinking that anyone can set up PPC marketing for law firms. Well, technically, they can set it up. The problem is that getting a lead is not that easy online. It is even harder to get someone who has clicked on the website link to avail the services.
Another thing to consider is the fact that most law firms do not understand that a PPC campaign needs to be constantly modified. This means that the advertisements need to be examined under A/B split testing. After that, the results need to be analyzed and a new method needs to be adopted. Law firm PPC is a hassle and at AIS Technolabs, we try to minimize the pain as much as possible.
In fact, all our clients need to do is to pay a small fee to set up and a monthly fee to fund the campaign. There are no obligations or contracts and we make sure that there are no ethical breaches in the representation. Here are some of the reasons to choose us for PPC marketing for law firms –
- Simple Solutions: Instead of having to spend a lot of money and a lot of contracts to hire an in-house team to get it done, it is simpler to hire an agency. There are zero concerns about hiring and competency. Also, there is no reason to stress about results either; both short-term and long-term solutions are a lot simpler. In short, a much simpler solution.
- Ethical Results: One very important concern with PPC marketing for a law firm is a conflict of interest. The lawyers in the agency and the agency itself are both bidding for the same keywords at the same time. Hiring an experienced agency bypasses ethical issues.
- Flat Rates: There is a fixed budget that the firm is in control of when setting up a PPC campaign. The marketing agency does not dictate the terms and there is zero chance of overspending and blowing a hole in the budget. There are also no pesky contractual obligations with the campaign – the client can cancel the subscription at any point in time.
- Better CTR: Simply put, the number of people who click on the advertisement and land on the agency website out of all those who saw it is the click-through rate. The CTR is greatly improved by employing professionals in the service and higher CTR means more leads. Of course, more leads do not always mean that every lead will be converted but a higher CTR means that lots more people are aware of the services and interested in them.
- Remarketing Solutions: Remarketing is letting prospects see the advertisement they clicked on over and over again. This is also called ‘in the way marketing’ and it is always in the way of interested people as long as they are online. It is cheap, quick, and effective.
- Diverse Options: There are lots of different templates to a PPC advertisement and it can be modified to suit the needs of the firm. It can be a call-only campaign that is ideal for mobile conversions or just a click. It all depends on what the firm needs more – exposure or fresh clients or both. It is also easy to set up campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Keyword Research: Of course, advertisements need keywords but there is a lot of work involved here. Negative keywords can be set up to safeguard against irrelevant searches to save money. Long-tail LSI keywords can actually save a lot on the PPC campaign budget.
- Monthly Tracking: Every PPC agency provides detailed monthly reports to justify the spend. This report helps the agency to weed out underperforming advertisements and tweak all the good ones to perform even better. It also helps the client see exactly what they are spending their money on. If at any point in time, the client wants to discontinue, they can.
PPC Marketing for Law Firms
At AIS Technolabs, we pride ourselves on being able to find the best possible solutions to advertising needs. Law firm PPC campaigns are a pain and we are here to tell you that we will take care of it. Law firms operate under a certain code of ethics and everyone needs to hold up their end of the deal. That is exactly why we extend our trust to the clients first by never enforcing a contract so that they can always trust us. Although we like to have an open and long-term professional relationship with all our clients, we do not want to hold a gun to their heads and tell them to pay up every month.
PPC marketing for law firms requires passion, perfection, and presence of mind. This is one of biggest reasons why we let our testimonials and happy clients do most of the talking. There are lots of ways to set up a PPC campaign for a law firm and we know all of them quite well. In fact, we even know that there is a different approach to tax lawyers than to divorce lawyers. Let us help you boost your sales right from the basics. At AIS Technolabs, we go above and beyond the call of duty and even help our clients set up a perfect landing page that boosts conversion rates. Make a lot more money with AIS Technolabs starting right now.