The popularity and demand for web apps have risen, with many enterprises using them to provide a better user experience. Given the increased demand, developers constantly evaluate new frameworks that offer additional functionalities for building web apps. They provide software professionals with distinct toolsets to construct various use cases without spending time or money on NodeJS application development.
Choosing the best and the fastest NodeJS web development framework might be difficult. This happens when there are so many popular options available. Scroll down below to understand the top 8 best NodeJS frameworks that you can use for your NodeJS web app development.
What Is NodeJS?
Best NodeJS Frameworks for API
The Hapi.js framework was built and utilized for the first time in constructing the Walmart retail chain application. The aim is to develop a framework that can contain a large team working on different activities simultaneously. It is seen as a primary benefit of Hapi.js, and the developer community feels that it is an ideal option for a big, dispersed team working on a complete application. Hapi.js is now one of the technologies used to create applications and websites for Yahoo online services provider and the United Kingdom Government.
Features of Hapi.js
- Reusable component support.
- Extensive plugin support facilitates the cooperation of numerous team members working on diverse components without hurting overall performance.
- Plugin-based scalable architecture.
- Thorough API references.
- Dependable support for document production.
Relevant Article: The Pros and Cons of Node.JS Development Services
Total.js is the only NodeJS front-end framework available in India's NodeJS development company. It provides a CMS-like experience and contains almost everything that is needed in a NodeJS environment. It consists of a full-fledged open-source framework that gives developers the most flexibility. The framework comes in many variants, including Eshop, CMS, and HelpDesk. With these upgrades, your application will have substantial potential for REST Service, super-fast applications, and Internet-of-things connections with dependable service and low maintenance costs.
Features of Total.js
- Tracking in real-time.
- API Evaluation.
- Projects involving self-discovery.
- Compatibility with several databases.
- Adaptable to many frontend frameworks.
- Rapid development and minimal maintenance costs.
Features of Meteor.js
- NodeJS development services include code splitting and dynamic imports. These are offered mainly by zero configuration build tools.
- It is speedier since it has real-time functionalities.
- The Frontend and NodeJS Backend frameworks are well integrated.
- Employs a single API on both the client and server sides, ensuring smooth operation.
- Meteor’s accounts and user authentication are fantastic.
Features of ElectronJS
- Provides compatibility across most platforms, including Mac, Linux, and Windows.
- It saves money and time by eliminating the requirement to work across operating systems and browsers.
- It is powered by Chromium engine, which includes all of Chrome’s essential capabilities including development tools, storage access, etc.
- A large community and a wide range of ready-to-use packages enable you to concentrate on the core development process.
Features of Socket.io
- Provides support for multiplexing.
- Enough reliable.
- Supports binary options (with a server-side library and client-side library ).
- Supports auto-reconnection.
- Auto-correction and error detection is facilitated properly.
- APIs that are similar for client-side and server-side development is used in this.
Relevant Article: Why Choose Node.js For Real-Time Application Development?
DerbyJS is a free and open-source full-stack framework for developing sophisticated real-time online applications. It makes use of PubSub and is compatible with any database. In addition, the NPM may be used to extend the capabilities and functionality of a Derby project. Any other third-party library is not automatically loaded and is not universally included in Derby; instead, it must be “required” as with other NodeJS web development services. DerbyJS renders in a browser using fast, native DOM operations.
Features of DerbyJS
- Collaboration in Real-time is facilitated.
- Rendering on the Server-side is done perfectly.
- Data binding and components are looked after properly.
- Modular in nature.
NestJS is a cutting-edge framework that helps to develop fast, dependable, and scalable server-side applications. It enables developers to design modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable server-side web applications. It is extensible and follows the MVC design paradigm. NestJS's standout feature is its native TypeScript support, which gives you access to optional static type-checking and excellent tools for big projects and the most recent ECMAScript capabilities.
Features of NestJS
- It can utilize any other libraries, making it genuinely adaptable.
- Provides an extensible environment that serves as a full-fledged backbone for all types of server-side applications.
ExpressJS is a flexible and lightweight application framework available in the market. It is built to develop single-page, multi-page, and hybrid apps with a rich set of online and mobile application capabilities. Express is most popular among companies that need to produce a product rapidly and don’t have a lot of legacy code. The framework benefits from continual upgrades and revisions to its significant features. It is a simple framework used to create various mobile apps and APIs.
Features of ExpressJS
- A plethora of HTTP helpers makes these scripts more understandable and readable.
- This framework allows more effective content negotiation than any other framework.
- It is mainly built by utilizing the rapid-server programming tools.
- ExpressJs follow MVC Architectural pattern.
How can AIS Technolabs help you?
AIS Technolabs is one of the top NodeJS development company India, with over 50 NodeJS Development projects completed and delivered to start-ups, mid-sized businesses, and businesses of all sizes. With a perfect blend of technology and expertise, AIS Technolabs provides a flexible, operational, and user-friendly service that produces optimum client satisfaction. Our team comprises interactive and real-time programmers who create highly customized codes to boost the company’s productivity.
When deciding on the best web development stack, remember that it is never about the number of functions a framework offers. Instead, it is about the framework’s true capabilities and how web application developers use it for specific purposes. Thus, choose one of the best NodeJS frameworks that best meets the needs of your project and save time and money by using custom software development services.