Many lawyers believe that Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising is just another way of generating leads. The truth is that a highly optimized PPC campaign on significant search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo with relevant and focussed end-results, gives lawyers a higher Return on Investment, which is why so many legal professionals use PPC (pay-per-click) advertising as a way to stand out online.
Thanks to the intense competition to win over clients, PPC for lawyers is genuinely a different channel than PPC for other industries. Another lesser known fact is that keywords related to lawyers are some of the most expensive per click.
Types of Lawyer PPC Marketing:
There are various types of PPC campaigns that lawyers must consider:
- Display ad campaigns – Display of ad campaigns in addition to showing ads in the search results, partners with a bunch of web pages to form a network where the ads can be displayed too. This network spans over two million websites and reaches over 90% of people on the Internet.
- Search ad campaigns – Search ads appear next to Google search results when people are looking for products and services that are offered. Through this medium, you only pay when people click on your website or call your law firm.
- Remarketing campaigns – Remarketing also known as retargeting on social media advertising sites is a feature that shows ads to people who have previously visited the website. It matches bids and ads to visitors when they’re searching on Google and other search partner sites.
Benefits of Lawyer PPC Advertising:
There are many pros and cons of pay-per-click advertising for lawyers. Online marketing through Google Adwords and other search engine advertising programs all depend on your approach. Some of the significant benefits of PPC marketing for lawyers are:
- Lawyer PPC advertising is targeted marketing. It enables the ad to be shown to those who are likely to be looking for a lawyer or legal information by buying keywords from a search engine company. Pay-per-click advertising can seem expensive, but that is often because you are only showing the ads to those who have a high chance of wanting legal services.
- PPC services for lawyers can have fast results through high-quality content. It is the best way to market as it can get traffic to the website much faster.
- PPC advertising for lawyers can be customised as per their budget. It is not always that a huge budget is required to perform PPC advertising for lawyers, instead, it can be managed with a low budget too.
- PPC for lawyers can concentrate on where they are located. One of the concerns with online attorney advertising is that many law firms only practice in small geographic areas. Hence, unlike online marketing that involves unnecessary national and international campaigns, targeted PPC marketing focuses only on the region, city or state where lawyers serve.
The Advantage of Choosing AIS Technolabs:
At AIS Technolabs, we provide expertise and experience that is impossible to find anywhere else. We solve complex technical problems and do not believe in empty fads, overblown promises, and misperceptions.
We believe that when done right, PPC for law firms are effective in delivering high-quality leads with a low cost-per-conversion., PPC is where the right opportunity lies to grow a law firm and we are the just the right company to guide you through it.