Sports Prediction Software
Betting Prediction Software
How does AIS help you?
To allow the operators focus their efforts on bringing player traffic, driving user acquisition and retention campaigns at reduced costs, we provide an experienced Trading Team and 24/7 support to assist operators with a part of their day to day operations. Our software can be integrated into existing gambling operators’ sports betting platforms and or can be offered as a standalone product, where clients can choose to operate on their own licence or get a white label solution.
Why choose AIS?
- Our software provides for more than 18.000 Live events from 18 different sports and 500+ unique markets per month.
- Fully managed sports platform: we take care of everything for you, from event creation and odds compiling to risk management and bet settlement.
- Real-time front-end, using True Push technology.
- Responsive front-end compatible with all browsers.
- Cost-effective solution: the client needs to focus on players and marketing and we take care of everything else; there’s no need to invest in expensive data feeds or traders.
Advanced content management system
Our CMS give you advantage of Front-End high level customization to manage your gaming website in a different manner for each targeted market. Our options will allow you to go into detail by customizing your page at sports, events and betting markets level, offer a bespoke experience for each of your markets and take advantage of our odds banner to boost the creativity of your promotional offers.
Responsive Front-end that puts you in control
Additionally, we can assist operators throughout the development process by using our widget samples or create a set of customized widgets. Use your creativity to give a unique look and feel to your website and tailor it per the needs of your target market. Take advantage of our real-time popularity coefficient that indicates the most visited events and shape the Front-End accordingly. Through our WEB API operators can select the content to be displayed via geo-location and segment the customer base according to the business needs.