Whether it is about building an architectural structure, manufacturing any product, or maintaining a machine, we need engineers everywhere. The quick transformation in technology these days is something which is depicting the hard work of engineers these days. If you want to be one of them and aspiring to take education in the engineering field but facing financial constraints, this scholarship program is there to help you.
If you have enrolled for any engineering course, whether it is mechanical engineering, civil engineering, aeronautical engineering or even agricultural engineering, this scholarship program is there to aid you financially. On winning this scholarship, you get $5000 as a reward which you can use against your tuition fees and other expenses related to your education.
- The applicant should be either citizen or permanent resident of Australia, USA or Canada
- The applicant must have completed high school / secondary school education
- The applicant must have enrolled or planning to enroll for an undergraduate or postgraduate course in engineering (for eg. B.E., M.E., B. Tech., M. Tech. etc.) from an accredited college/university/institution in Australia, USA or Canada
- The applicant should not be a dropout.
- The applicant should not have a gap between the bachelor’s and master’s degree
To apply for the scholarship program for engineering students, you need to submit a project relevant to your course of study. For example, if you have enrolled or planning to enroll for civil engineering, you can submit a project on designing an earthquake-proof building or something which includes a new idea and innovative approach.
The project would be the combination of text, drawing, pictures, videos, etc. which should be compiled in a pdf file and emailed on [email protected] before 15th May of every year.
For any query relating to this engineering project, you can email on [email protected] Please note that contacting on other phone numbers and email ids besides mentioned here can have a negative impact on your application.
Apart from this innovative engineering project, you need to email the below-mentioned details :
- Student ID Number
- Course of Study
- Name of the College/Institute/University
- Contact Details
A panel of judges from AIS Technolabs would go through your project and details submitted by you. If the project found impressive and details furnished by you are accurate, you would be selected and announced as the winner of this scholarship program on our official website by 31st May of every year.
If any queries relating to the selection process, you can email us on [email protected] before results are announced. Once winners are selected, the decision by our panel of judges cannot be challenged.
- AIS Technolabs holds the right to verify the details sent by the applicant like student ID number, the name of the college/institution/university, the name of the course he/she has opted for
- AIS Technolabs can change the rules and regulations during the tenure of the selection process except for the reward amount
- The reward amount of $5000 is a one-time reward only
- If the information provided by the applicant is found to be fake or the project submitted is having copyright or plagiarism issues, the application would get rejected immediately without any notification
- We don’t share or sell the information provided by the applicant with third-party company or person
- Mobile Application Development Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Scholarship Program For Art & Graphic Design For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Scholarship Program For Marketing Students For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Human Resource Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Game Development Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada
- Visual Art Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Real Estate Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Accounting Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Medical Student Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students