Developing an app can boost the brand of a company as an industry leader and path breaker. While most of the competitors will be stuck on producing traditional corporate brochures and press releases, a company offering modern and useful mobile apps, especially if it is part of a broader multichannel strategy can clearly overtake the market. B2B mobile app development is such a concept which leads to branding, engagement, and market research.
A b2b mobile app will be used by a specific market segment of professionals and decision makers that are looking for solutions to run their companies efficiently while also wanting to stay connected with the business world and be aware of what is happening around. These are the people who are highly selective, informed and demanding. They know exactly what they need to solve through this survey mobile app and have an experience of working with various IT and mobile tools and devices.
Critical Aspects of B2B App Development
Some key aspects to consider when designing a mobile app for your B2B needs and a potent marketing tool for your company includes-
1. Good User Experience
A fast-loading mobile app is a good idea for a successful B2B app. While the individual consumer is usually patient and can deal with a small time lag, corporate buyers are most of the times impatient as they must solve their needs on the spot, without any delay. The delay is not taken well by corporate buyers as it could cost the company losses in business.
Testing a B2B app in the production phase must be conducted with the utmost care and detail. The focus is on high-end devices and high-speed mobile data transfer in the professional world. Hence an app must deliver exceptional user experience in various networks and on multiple devices as well.
2. Push Notifications
Push notifications are an essential way for companies to interact with their app user and send them special offers and the latest news. Push notifications must be sent in moderation as too many notifications can be annoying even for an individual user. For a corporate user, the constant beeping of notifications can lead to an interruption in their work.
Performing thorough market research and understanding the needs and expectations of the potential app users is compulsory before planning app updates and notification schedule.
3. Conduct CRM through App
A mobile app must be a valuable tool that bridges communication among teams, solves customer inquiries, and also issues tickets for technical support. These activities are essential to manage customer accounts and complex projects.
It increases the response time and continues to conduct business engagements with the customer. In a mobile world, businesses are conducted globally. Hence, this approach works well for keeping professionals connected.
4. Customized Approach to Marketing Engagement
The app is the new marketing strategy for businesses, and many professionals test a business app before deciding to do business with a company. The design, functionality and the USP of the app are judged and help determine if a company is worthy of the business or not.
5. Micro Interactions
Corporate customers must be allowed to perform a simple task quickly. Creating shortcuts for the most frequently used sections of an app is essential too. These micro interactions help foresee the way customers want to use an app and ensure their loyalty over time.
Benefits of B2B Mobile Commerce
B2B Apps provide numerous benefits and adds value to businesses like-
- It eases the process of accessing and sharing business information—from anywhere and at any time.
- It is a fast and easy replacement of conventional and simple built-for-purpose devices at a lower cost
- It allows corporate customers to take a informed decisions making a company more reliable and trustworthy.
- Apps offer a great access to a vast repository of information like e-catalogues, videos, media files and other online facilities of a company
- B2B Development also enhances end-user experience
- It improves profitability quotient, productivity of the workplace and overall business efficiency
The AIS Technolabs Advantage
AIS Technolabs has designed different engagement models to suit varied needs of its clients. Our dedicated cross platform application development team works for clients who want to work in close contact with the development team over an extended period.
- We create project teams having project managers, team members, equipment and infrastructure based on the clients’ requirements.
- Our programmers are highly experienced and have deep knowledge of every mobile development framework.
- We have a vast experience in rolling out apps that refine business processes and productivity.
- Our app developers take care of the safety and security issue that is the prime concern to all enterprises.
With our B2b application development experience, we work with our clients to help them stay ahead. Our happy customers will vouch for the value we have added to their business. We pledge to make your application development decision a success.