Professional coders and developers provide you that flexibility and freedom to develop the app as per the need of your business and that too in a cost-effective manner. Thus, the first idea that comes in the mind (in case you don’t possess technical knowledge) is to get the app developed from these firms.
The servers, the app, the user, the cab driver, and operation management system all put together to form the Cab Management System. Thus, CMS can be said as the sum total of all the activities that are essential to keep running your app based cab booking system running.
- Registration of Cabs and Cab drivers
- Linkage with the positioning system
- Linkage with servers
- Payment gateway integration
- User Interface setup
- User detail upload and account setup
- Integration with social networking websites for smooth login
- Connect with customer support desk
- Data sharing on the real-time basis
- Connect between user and cab driver
- Profile management of Cab driver
- Payment management for Drivers
- Revenue tracking and revenue collection system
All these features are quite essential in making the business run in a smooth and effective manner. Hence, having a CMS developed and setup is a crucial step in your business plan.
At AIS we have been providing need-based CMS system developed and set up for our clients. Support regarding operation management and effective utilization of business through the CMS is also provided to the clients at no additional cost.
- Popular CMS models to be adopted
- Quick and easy server management
- Clone-based app providing cost-effective solutions
- App design and graphics as per the need of the client
- Integration with GPS
- Easy linkage with payment checkout
- User profile management
- Real-time information sharing
- Synchronization with social networking apps
- Support, assistance, and guidance to be extended as per clients’ needs
- 24×7 technical support
- Security-related vulnerabilities are handled effectively
- Smooth app operations