The type of EMM system that works best for a company depends on the specifics of a company and its mobile needs because what works for one enterprise might not for others. Some organizations lock down employee devices completely; others focus on securing specific apps. Many companies now see enterprise mobility services as a way of enabling their workers to do more while being on their mobile phones.
The Need for Enterprise Mobility Management Services
- EMM provides all capabilities required for mobile deployment, including device-, application-, and content-level control, collaborated in a single platform.
- Enterprise mobility management services provided by us, AIS Technolabs, helps to moderate what devices are allowed on the network according to their security posture.It provides support for all operating systems and devices, including laptops as well as new devices as they come onto the market.
- EMM technology promises to improve capabilities of managing the entire mobile ecosystem and enabling organizations to have better control of the network and what applications, data, and services employees consume.
- EMM platforms have one central management console that accomplishes maintenance tasks, enforce policies and track integrated reporting and analytics.
- Enterprise Mobility Management technology separates work and personal data.
- It connects to an enterprise app store from where users can pull pre-approved programs as per the internal policies.