Social Media Marketing (SMM) is relatively a modernized form of digital marketing when compared with other models like Search Engine Marketing, Website Marketing etc. However, that is not to say that Social Media Marketing is entirely an untapped newcomer. As far as 2004, Silicon Valley big guns touted a time when adverts will be tailored to match the individual needs of their audience, and glimpse of such times thrilled us when they appeared on Sci-Fi movies. Now, fast forward to 2017 Social Media Marketing is a 36-billion-dollar market that has out-performed all established expectations.
Unlike websites, TVs, Radios and Newspapers, where marketers have to depend on random emails and product sale records as the only feedback source, SMM provides brand executives the luxury of communicating live with visitors, clients and customers to get up-to-the-minute reactions about current and future plans. In fact, some Social Networking Platforms have incorporated analytical tools that monitor, record and offer suggestions to business persons usually for some asking price.
- Set a target: Our SEO expert will prepare a plan and suggest you what platforms to use for different purposes effectively. E.g. Facebook works best when you hope to gather analytical data, Twitter is probably the best tool for customer engagement while Instagram and Snapchat can serve as brand promotional tool for a fashion industry.
- He understands the terms and conditions, restrictions and features of each one of the social media websites you intend to use. He also understands your target customers, what appeals to them and at what is the preferred time.
- Post valuable content frequently: You as a client, have to heavily invest on your content. Although your audience require you to post frequently, they also would expect quality images and won’t settle for less. Our in house SEO team will be wholly dedicated to posting new images, infographics, animations or videos at least once every two days..
- Engage your audience: Having the option to talk with your customers and make out their reactions is probably the finest thing that has ever happened to the world of marketing. Our SMM experts will recommend that you structure a team which will be responsible for keeping an open line of communication between your company and your customers.
- Keep a record and embrace new platforms: Our SEO team will be consistently monitor and keep record of your SMM campaign. Highlight what works, what doesn’t and why. Be flexible and maneuver your approach when there is a need for adjustments.