A Need-Based Initiative Introduced for Scholars Worldwide
- Awarded with an annual scholarship award for up to two years for any subject and any college or university across the world.
- Participate in a fully-funded seminar within the country and globally.
- Gain mentorship by industry experts to help scholars identify short-term and long-term academic goals. Assistance in successfully reaching those goals through one-to-one meetings, networking, and communication by email.
- Become a member of the AIS Technolab Global Scholars Alumni community.
- Participate in experiential learning modules, leadership development training combined with network opportunities with industry experts.