Human resources development has become a vital task in any organization these days. HR managers play an important role in recruiting, supporting and retaining talent for the organizations so that they can survive and sustain their businesses in this competitive environment.
Now, we cannot imagine running a business successfully without HR professionals in an organization whether it is a small firm or a large corporation. The demand of HR executives and managers being on a hike, many talented students striving to obtain professional training in this field but are stuck due to financial constraints.
AIS Technolabs a software and top SEO services in India and abroad feels proud in announcing human resource scholarship program which can aid these students and motivate them to obtain training and get placed in well-established companies and ultimately grow to be highly successful HR managers.
If you are planning to excel in the field of human resources, the basic quality you require is the listening skill. Along with listening, you need to have high emotional intelligence as you are going to deal with humans. Moreover, having good communication and problem-solving skills is equally important which you would gain from this educational program.
After having all these skills, if you are not tech-savvy in this technologically driven world, you may lag towards achieving your career goals. The HR professional should also have enough knowledge to operate HR management software so that tasks can be done quickly and accurately.
If you want to learn strategies helping to cultivate capabilities within humans and organizations that support organizational development and economic development, obtaining a degree in human resources would be the right decision you could make.
You would learn about international development and global HR strategies which helping developing human skills and improve productivity within an organization.
Also, you would develop leadership skill within yourself and gain understanding relating to different professions existing in the international economy and how to apply changes in strategies for the growth of the organization.
Taking the right decisions at the right time is very crucial in this profession. The training in HR would help you in acquiring the decision making skill highly helpful in your career.
- The students should have enrolled or in the process of enrolling with accredited college/university in Australia, USA or Canada for full time degree course related to HR including business management, psychology, organization development, etc.
- Minimum grade point average scored should be 3.0 GPA
- The undergraduate or postgraduate students yearning to achieve this scholarship should be a citizen or legal resident of Australia, USA or Canada.
- The students more than 18 years of age are eligible to opt for this scholarship program
- Students having a time gap between graduation and post graduation do not qualify for this scholarship
- Students applying should have graduated from high school / secondary school or equivalent
- Before applying, the students must have completed at least one term of college or university after completing graduation from high school
- Students Contact Information
- Students Current Resume
- Students Transcripts
- Thesis on “Ideal Sourcing Strategies that a recruiter can use”
- Two reference letters including the character of the applicant, career accomplishments volunteered, work ethics & values, and need of the scholarship. (Note: These reference letters should be from coaches, work colleagues or professors and not from family members or relatives.)
- All these details along with the thesis on the given topic should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th May of every year. The reference letters can be submitted with the application or separately as per your convenience.
The AIS Technolabs scholarship review committee would shortlist the candidates based on the selection criteria including the quality of the thesis and information in the reference letters. Based on that, face-to-face interviews would be scheduled with the shortlisted candidates. The candidates successfully passing the interview would be declared as winners on our website in 31st May of every year.
The winners would be rewarded with $1000 which would help them in paying off their tuition fees while they are pursuing their course in the field of human resources development.
- Mobile Application Development Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Scholarship Program For Art & Graphic Design For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Scholarship Program For Marketing Students For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Game Development Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada
- Visual Art Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Real Estate Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Accounting Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Scholarship Program For Engineering Students In Australia, USA & Canada
- Medical Student Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
The students who have completed at least one term in the college or university after completing their high school degree. Also, they should be either citizen or legal residents of Australia, USA or Canada.
The last date of registration is 15th May of every year
The results would be declared on our website on 31st May of every year
The selection would be based on the thesis candidates submit and the 2 reference letter content.
The winning candidates would be rewarded $1000
No. AIS Technolabs would never be shared or sold any students information to the third party.