- Analyze client’s business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews and workflow analysis.
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
- Document the system and check flow of the System
- Design Requirements into working prototype as well as preparing mock-ups
- Create Diagrams such as Flow Diagrams, Architectural Diagrams, Use Cases, etc… to present system understanding using latest tools
- Develop business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes, alternatives, and risks.
- Engage client to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams
- Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications via
- Facilitate monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Interaction with Client regarding via Calls or Messaging System
- Providing transparency about project and Client’s behaviour to Technical team before commencement of project.
- Estimating time-frame and costing for overall project development
Minimum Requirements : Openings – 1