Business Analyst/Business Analysis
Salary : 15000 - 25000 INR PM
Openings : 2
Posted : 02/10/2019
- Analyze client’s business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews and a workflow analysis.
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
- Document the system and check the flow of the System
- Design Requirements into a working prototype as well as preparing mock-ups
- Create Diagrams such as Flow Diagrams, Architectural Diagrams, Use Cases, etc… to present system understanding using latest tools.
- Develop business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes, alternatives, and risks.
- Engage client to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams
- Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications via
- Facilitate monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Interaction with Client regarding via Calls or Messaging System
- Providing transparency about the project and Client’s behavior to Technical team before the commencement of the project.
- Estimating time-frame and costing for overall project development
BCA, BSC in IT, B Tech in IT/Computers,Bs.ca.It,Diploma in IT/Computers
- Well versed with Requirements engineering.
- Experience with Requirement elicitation
- and preparing wireframes based on the requirements gathered.