3 - 5 Years
Salary : 45000 - 80000 INR PM
Openings : 5
Posted : 22/09/2022
- Discussing project aims with the client and development team.
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Scaling projects based on client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
- Experience working with PHP & Laravel Framework, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using MySQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn new things.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- Solid understanding of Laravel framework
- MySQL & PostgreSQL
- API Development & Integration
- GIT, GIT Hub, GIT Lab, Bit Bucket, SVN