QA Team Lead/Quality Analyst (Automation Testing Experience)
Salary : 15000 - 30000 INR PM
Openings : 1
Posted : 02/10/2019
- Follow every written strategy and also investigate norms.
- Recognize test requirements from description, map test case necessity and design test coverage strategy
- Create, document and manage functional test cases and other antiquity like the test information, information approval, tackle contents and robotic scripts.
- Hold and ease test structure and case audits with cross-functional group members.
- Assured that approved deliverables meet functional and plan particulars and prerequisites.
- Should be able to focus on deadlines and outputs and also capable of searching for bad defects and bugs rapidly.
- Should be able to communicate in written and verbal and capable to write test plans and test cases. Also communicate bugs to developers and different stakeholders.
- Must be creative in solving technical problems and also able to convert technical requirements test plans.
- Co-operate, connect with development team, project. management and customer support
- You will have to build and control robotic functional and return test scripts using Selenium, Gauge and Java.
BCA, BSC in IT,B Tech in IT/Computers,Bs.ca.It,Diploma in IT/Computers
- Test created applications and submit QA report timely and should be able to submit product with testing.
- Build test cases per details and coding norms.
Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Software Testing, Application Testing