Team Leader – Node JS
4 - 8 years
Salary : 60000 - 100000 INR PM
Openings : 3
Posted : 01/01/2022
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Below Skills would be an added advantage for the preffered candidate :
- 1. Socket.io
- 2. Mongo DB
We are ready to provide basic training if above skills has not been in the candidates profile. Team Managing Exprience of 4-5 people is prefrred for this role.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- Basic & structure of Nodejs
- Mongo DB
- API Development & Integration
- GIT, GIT Hub, GIT Lab, Bit Bucket, SVN