Note: We Renew Our Scholarship Every Year on Month of May
Design an app and win a Mobile app development scholarship!
Find out how you can fund your college education by nurturing your IT skills
To receive a scholarship is a great accomplishment which you can show off proudly to others. It doesn’t matter whether you got a Mobile App development scholarship or a scholarship for any other program, your selection for the same is proof enough that you are geared for something big in future.
2 FINANCIAL SUPPORT
College education is very expensive. In such a scenario, a student who receives a scholarship amount of $500 will be genuinely happy. It takes off the burden of college fees from the student’s back to a great extent.
3 UNIVERSITY PREFERENCE
Universities and colleges always desire to have students with high calibre in their student body which will in turn brighten the image of the university/college. Students who receive scholarships similar to STEM-focused programs make it to this list.
4 BE DISTINCTIVE
Winning a Mobile App Development or any other type of scholarship is no mean feat. Adding the same in your resume will make you stand out in the crowd.
1) What kind of scholarship is this?
Like many others, the Mobile App Development Scholarship, will grant a monetary reward of $500 to the recipients to assist them with the cost of living and tuition fees, while he/she attends a college or university. The student will also receive a scholarship certificate on accomplishment of the course in addition to the monetary reward.
2) What is the deadline for submitting the application for the scholarship program
You have to submit the details before 15th May of every year.
3) When will I get to know about my application status?
Names of winners who will receive the scholarship, will be flashed on the AIS Technolabs website on every year of 31st May.
4) What is the process of selection?
A panel of judges from team AIS, who are experts in the Android App Development and iPhone App Development technology, will review all applications received and submit those cases to the Director of AIS, who they feel worthy of selection to the scholarship program. The director will select the winners eventually.
5) What is the eligibility criteria for the scholarship program?
All high school, college or graduate students, who are either citizens or legal residents of the Australia, United States, and Canada, stand a chance to win the scholarship.
Who can apply?
The scholarship applies to the following conditions :
1) Anyone who is either a citizen or permanent resident of the Australia, United States of America, and Canada
2)Anyone who is enrolled or been accepted for enrollment as a full-time student at an accredited 4-year college or university within the Australia, United States of America, and Canada
3)Any student currently pursuing or who has enrolled for an undergraduate degree in the following areas of study: Computer Engineering, Computer Science (B. Tech, M. Tech. B. Sc., M. Sc, or M.S.) or IT.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Only those applicants are eligible to compete in the Mobile App Development Scholarship Program, who develop an app(android or IOS) that serves to resolve an issue in the society or the community at large.Send your details to email@example.com.
- This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Contacting on call or other emails apart from email@example.com can leave negative impact on your application.
FACTS ABOUT THE MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Fact One : The world of technology is growing at a breakneck speed. Such a situation necessitates the young and talented people to come up with innovative ideas and solutions.
Fact two : More than before, the social ills and various problems faced by the society, needs innovative ideas to solve them.
At AIS Technolabs, we try to combine these two facts to come up with solutions. Our main motto to offer scholarship is to encourage young minds to solve real-world problems.We want to open doors to ideas which when implemented will bring about a positive impact in the society at large
Terms and conditions
- Every applicant to the scholarship program, will allow AIS Technolabs to verify specific details like name, student ID number, institution, course of study etc
- Scholarships will be awarded to recipients, based upon criteria like APP design, usefulness, relevance, and code.
- The recipients of scholarship will be chosen by a panel of experts from AIS Technolabs.
- Scholarship amount of $500 will be awarded one-time only
- Recipients have to give consent with regards to publishing their photo and award details on the AIS Technolabs website.
- Applicants will be automatically disqualified if found to furnish information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
- Please note that we do not share or sold any students information to any third parties.
We Also Offering Other Scholarships :
- Scholarship Program For Art & Graphic Design For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Scholarship Program For Marketing Students For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Human Resource Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Game Development Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada
- Visual Art Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Real Estate Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Accounting Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Scholarship Program For Engineering Students In Australia, USA & Canada
- Medical Student Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
Our Coming Sponsorship for Education in SEO Services India and Abroad
Our upcoming scholarship program is for students who are looking to enroll in SEO services India and abroad. The SEO scholarship program will be an academic advocacy program to motivate students who have low income profile and willing to start their career in SEO.