Real estate sector plays a significant role in the financial decisions of our lives. Real estate is not only about buying and selling properties but is also involves property management, business consulting, and legal aspects.
When it comes to buying, selling, leasing, or mortgaging a property, real estate professionals come to our rescue. We cannot take major financial decisions relating to property without the help of these professionals, as they are aware of the entire know-how of this sector.
Real estate professionals are proficient in applying several tricks in this sector and get through the entire process which can be overwhelming for us. Whether it is documentation for buying a new property or finding a buyer for the property you need to sell, these real estate professionals do that for us; while we focus on our respective job or business.
There are plenty of opportunities out there for real estate professionals with the right skills with real estate developers and brokerage firms. But, to grab those opportunities, the aspiring real estate professionals require to sharpen their skills by acquiring training which can help them excel in this field.
We at AIS Technolabs, help these aspiring real estate professionals with this scholarship program, enabling them to complete their training without any obstacles and get placed in renowned and well-established companies ultimately leading them towards their career growth.
Desired Skills of a Real Estate Professional
The foremost skill a real estate professional should be having is interest in properties and architecture. One should have a focused and problem-solving mind to be successful in this field. Having a better understanding of the local real estate market would help candidates in achieving their career goals in this field.
- The students should be enrolled (or in the process of enrolling) as full-time student of an accredited college/university within USA or Canada for completion of their undergraduate or postgraduate programs in real estate.
- Minimum GPA achieved should be 3.0.
- The high school, college, or graduate students aspiring to win this scholarship should be either citizens or legal residents of the United States of America or Canada.
- College dropouts are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To enter into real estate scholarship program, you need to send us the below details –
Email Address –
Contact Information –
Current Resume –
- You need to submit an essay of around 1500 to 2000 words. The winner would be selected on the quality of the essay you have submitted.
- To know the topic of the essay, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- AIS Technolabs has right to verify the details submitted by the candidates like their name, the course of study, student ID number, college/institution, etc.
- A panel of experts from AIS Technolabs would be choosing the winners.
- AIS Technolabs doesn’t share or sell any of the content submitted by the students to any third party, company or person.
- The scholarship winner will have to give consent to publish their photograph and award details of AIS Technolabs website.
- AIS Technolabs reserves the right to disqualify a candidate if the details submitted are false or have plagiarism issues.
- The scholarship amount of $1000 is a one time reward.
- AIS Technolabs has right to change the rules and regulations at any time during the course of scholarship, except the reward amount promised before the selection process.
- The last date for submitting application would be 15th May 2019. The names of the winning candidates would be declared on our website on 31st May 2019.
- Important Note :Please ensure that you contact only on email@example.com for this scholarship program. Contacting on any other phone numbers or email ids (available on website) besides this might leave a negative impact on your application.
We Also Offering Other Scholarships :
- Scholarship Program For Marketing Students
- Mobile Application Development Scholarship Program
- Human Resource Scholarship Program For USA & Canada Students
- Game Development Scholarship Program For USA-Canada
- Visual Art Scholarship Program For USA-Canada Students
- Graphic Web Design Scholarship Program
- Accounting Scholarship Program For USA-Canada Students
- Scholarship Program For Engineering Students In USA And Canada
- Medical Student Scholarship Program For USA-Canada Students