In every facet in life visual arts are used in the form of sculpture, painting, ceramics, etc. A creative mind can only come up with unique visual arts projects. But, these days when technology has taken over in all the fields, visual arts has also become challenging. Innovative software and devices are used to create extraordinary images and videos. The visual artists are also expected to stay updated with the latest technology to create designs which can impress the audience.
Logo design is one of the most significant areas of visual art as it plays important role in communicating with the target audience. Logo design plays a major role in communicating with the target audience. Even if the company’s name is not mentioned in the logo, people recognize the company and its nature of the business. A Logo is the first thing a visitor would notice as soon as he/she lands on your website or mobile app. Thus, it should be created with a lot of passion and meticulously.
Creative logo designing not only requires skills within a person; but also professional training. Many creative students wish to pursue their professional training in logo designing but are unable to due to financial constraints. We at AIS Technolabs have come up with scholarship program of logo designing in USA which would help these students to gain financial aid for their professional training in logo design and achieve their career goals.
A logo designer can get placed in companies as a –
- Visual artist
- Graphic designer
- Web designer
- Mobile app designer
Visual Art Scholarship Details
The winner of this scholarship program would be awarded with USD 1000. The last date of submitting the application is 15th May 2019. The winners would be announced on our official website by 31st May 2019.
Please go through the eligibility criteria and application process to apply for the logo design scholarship program.
- Only citizens/permanent residents of USA or Canada can apply
- Already enrolled in undergraduate or graduation program and looking forward to attaining training in logo design
- Enrolled in an accredited university/college
- CGPA scored should be minimum 3.9 scale
- The applicant should be a citizen or permanent resident of USA or Canada
- Between bachelors and masters degree there shouldn’t be any gap
- The applicant should be at least 18 years of age while applying
- The applicant should have graduated from high school secondary school or equivalent
- Before applying for this scholarship, the applicant must have completed at least one term of college or university
- The applicant should be a regular student and not a dropout
How to Apply?
The students who want to apply for this scholarship program needs to submit 3 logo design samples for different sectors like –
- Logo design company
- Mobile app development company
- Recruitment agency
The sample logo designs submitted should be in the following formats-
- A.Vector (ai, PDF and EPS)
- A CMYK version
- A Pantone colour version
- A black, single Colour version
- A White version
- B.Raster Files (in RGB)
- C.Logo Variants (optional)
- Lock-up variants
- Smaller size variants
The sample logo designs need to be sent to email@example.com along with below-mentioned details –
- First and Last Name
- Link to your Graphic Design Portfolio
- Email Address
- Contact information
- Current resume
- Your story
- Two reference letters provided by work colleagues, coaches, or professors mentioning details about applicant’s professional achievements, work ethics, values, character, and need for the scholarship. Family members or friends can not provide these letters. The applicant can submit these letters either with the application or separately.
Also, you need to answer the below-mentioned questions –
- Why do you deserve this scholarship?
- What is your dream career?
- Why have you chosen logo designing as your career?
Important Note:- Contacting on any other email id or phone number mentioned on our website, may have negative impact on the application. So just send your details or queries to only firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection would be based on the applicant’s sample work, answers to the questions mentioned above, and the details submitted. A panel of logo designers would be reviewing the work sent by the candidates. The application can be rejected straight away if any information is found false or the sample work sent is having copyright / plagiarism issues.
Terms & Conditions
- AIS Technolabs holds the right to verify the details submitted by the applicants like the name, student ID number, name of the college/university/institution, the course of study, etc.
- The selection of the candidates would be based on the sample work and other details submitted by them. AIS Technolabs is not answerable to the applicants who have not been selected for any reason.
- Scholarship amount USD 1000 is a one-time payment
- AIS Technolabs holds the right to publish the winners’ names and photographs on our official website – www.aistechnolabs.com
- AIS Technolabs holds the right to change the rules and regulations of this scholarship program except for the reward amount.
- The last date for applying is 15th May 2019 late applications would not be entertained.
- The applicant should be either citizen or permanent resident of USA or Canada.
- AIS Technolabs doesn’t sell or share applicants’ work or information with any third party person or company.
We Also Offering Other Scholarships :
- Mobile Application Development Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Program For Marketing Students
- Human Resource Scholarship Program For USA & Canada Students
- Game Development Scholarship Program For USA-Canada
- Graphic Web Design Scholarship Program
- Real Estate Scholarship Program For USA & CANADA Students
- Accounting Scholarship Program For USA-Canada Students
- Scholarship Program For Engineering Students In USA And Canada
- Medical Student Scholarship Program For USA-Canada Students