With technology growing in leaps and bounds, it doesn’t come as a surprise that more number of students today are pursuing a major in graphic design.
The work of a graphic designer is all around us, making the world more vibrant and joyful. They create illustrations, drawings, logos, color schemes, and layouts of magazine and web pages. They are the ones who choose text sizes and fonts, and often make all the visual elements of a project fit together in a way that is pleasing to the eye. Almost no product or service exists without the need for graphic design of some kind for marketing or brand identity purposes.
There are plenty of opportunities a graphic designer can get, whether it is in advertising firms, public relations firms, website design companies, and magazines and other publications. In some businesses,designers may be involved in the process of creating the packages for various products or even for designing video games.
We, at AIS Technolabs, have come up with Graphic Design Scholarships for all budding designers. Our intention is to give the designers an opportunity to hone their designing skills and get suitably placed in various industries thereafter.
The foremost skill that the graphic designer should have is his artistic ability. The designer begins many projects with free-hand sketches. Some computer programs may also require him to draw on the screen. Though computer software and applications aid the work of the designer, but the person must be an artist at heart.
Knowledge of Graphic design software is as important in this field as an individual’s artistic ability. It’s desirable for students to have knowledge about the following :
- Adobe Photoshop — alter or edit existing images and the creation of complex images
- Adobe InDesign — page design and layouts
- CorelDRAW Graphic Suite X7 — illustration, tracing, photo editing
- Adobe Dreamweaver — web page design
You need to send in every detail mentioned below to enter the graphic design scholarship competition.
First and Last Name –
Email Address –
Contact information –
Current resume –
Your story – The reason why you think you should win
- Students who want to apply for the scholarship program, have to send us their portfolio containing “a banner or a full size image”. Our team will evaluate your work and if we find it interesting, we will award the scholarship to you.
- To know the topic of the banner and the image, please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at email@example.com
Please Note: Contacting on call or other emails apart from firstname.lastname@example.org can leave a negative impact on your application.
Your work portfolio should highlight your design abilities and creative potential. Send your banner or image file in the following file formats :
- A Full size HD Image (ai, PDF and EPS)
- A Pantone colour version
- A CMYK version
- A black, single Colour version
- B.Raster Files (in RGB)
- A White version
- C.Logo Variants (optional)
- Lock-up variants
- Smaller size variants
- All high school, college or graduate students, who are either citizens or legal residents of the Australia, United States and Canada, are eligible to win the scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to all undergraduate or postgraduate students taking part in an Art, Graphic Design,Visual Communication and Creative Advertising course at an Australia, US & Canada based University or College.
- A gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree is not allowed
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 scale required
- Students must have attained 18 years of age, at the start of the program.
- Should be a regular student and not a school/college dropout
- Every applicant will allow AIS Technolabs to verify specific details like name, student ID number, institution, course of study etc.
- The winners of the scholarship will be chosen by a panel of experts from AIS Technolabs.
- Scholarship amount of $5000 will be awarded one-time only
- Winners have to give consent with regards to publishing their photo and award details on the AIS Technolabs website.
- AIS will automatically disqualify applicants who are found to furnish information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
- AIS Technolabs reserves the right to change the rules and regulations anytime during the course of the scholarship program,with the exception of the scholarship amount or prior to the actual awarding to a winner.
- Please note that our scholarship deadline ends on 15th May of every year. There are no extensions after that. We will display the names of the winners on 31st May of every year on our company’s website. If you have friends who are graphic designers and looking for a graphic design scholarship, please send them our way!
- AIS Technolabs never share the students’ projects or student’s details with any third-party company or person
- Mobile Application Development Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Scholarship Program For Marketing Students For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Human Resource Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Game Development Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada
- Visual Art Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Real Estate Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Accounting Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
- Scholarship Program For Engineering Students In Australia, USA & Canada
- Medical Student Scholarship Program For Australia, USA & Canada Students
As a profound SEO Company India and abroad we eagerly support new talent in the field of digital marketing and help people who bring new ideas and guidance into this industry. So, we are planning to launch new SEO scholarship program for such people to inspire their creativity and self development. Stay connected with us to know more about the program.