Node JS Developer
Salary : 15000 - 30000 INR PM
Openings : 4
Posted : 02/10/2019
- Good understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong understanding of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Good experience with AJAX, REST and JSON
- Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Understanding composer, NPM (node package manager)and security compliance.
- High level understanding of MySQL or MongoDB and creating schema base and schema less database design
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
BCA, BSC in IT,B Tech in IT/Computers,Bs.ca.It,Diploma in IT/Computers
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic Aids employees and others in requirements gathering, web project planning, and general technical questions.
- Managing Project scope and change requests, Planning and allocating work to the team Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Mentoring and Providing technical guidance/support to project teams.
- Aids other developers with system design and implementation. Performs server maintenance and monitoring
- Liaison with project team and delivering projects as per scheduled milestones (risk/quality/time)